Department of Machine Intelligence
School of Electronics Engineering and Computer Science
Peking University, Beijing, China 100871
Office: Room 2318 Science Buildings 2
E-mail: zhdeng at pku.edu.cn
Zhi-Hong Deng received his B.Sc.in Applied Mathematics from Zhejiang University, China, in 1994, and the M.S. and the Ph.D. degrees, both in Computer Science, from Peking University, in 2000 and 2003 respectively.
He is a Professor in Department of Machine Intelligence, School of Electronics Engineering and Computer Science, Peking University.
My current research interests mainly include Machine Learning and Deep Learning, NLP, Big Data Mining.
1. Key Technology based on deep learning for forecasting stock price. Yinhua Fund Management Co., Ltd., 2017.11 - 2020.3. (PI)
2. Key Technology of human-like knowledge understanding and inference for elementary education. National High-tech R&D Program (863 Program) under Grant No. 2015AA015403, 2015.1 - 2017.12. (PI of sub-project).
3. Research on Key Technologies of Keyword Retrieval System for Large-Scale XML Documents. National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) under Grant No. 61170091, 2012.1 - 2015.12. (PI)
4. On constructing and mining personal information portal. Huawei Innovation Research Project, 2011.3 – 2013.3. (PI)
5. A System for Analyzing and Mining Academic Information from Bibliographic Databases. National 211 Project of Chinese Ministry of Education, 2011.5 - 2012.5. (PI)
6. Research on the Standards of GRID. Major Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) under Grant No.90812001, 2009.1 - 2011.12. (Co-PI of sub-project)
7. Research on High Performance Keyword-based Retrieval System for XML Documents. National High-tech R&D Program (863 Program) under Grant No. 2009AA01Z136, 2009.1 - 2010.12. (PI)
Program Committee Member
AAAI 2018; NAACL 2018
AAAI 2017; DEXA 2017; DATA ANALYTICS 2017
AAAI 2016; DEXA 2016; DATA ANALYTICS 2016
IJCAI 2015; DEXA 2015; DATA ANALYTICS 2015; NLPCC 2015
DEXA 2014; IEEE SITIS 2014; NLPCC 2014
DEXA 2013; ACM SAC ASIIS 2013
My DBLP (All papers)
1. Zhi-Hong Deng. Beyond the Inverted Index. arXiv 2019.
2. Zhiqing Sun, Zhi-Hong Deng, Jian-Yun Nie, Jian Tang. RotatE: Knowledge Graph Embedding by Relational Rotation in Complex Space. In ICLR 2019.
3. Zhi-Hong Deng, Kun-Hu Luo, Hong-Liang Yu. A Study of Supervised Term Weighting Scheme for Sentiment Analysis. Expert Systems with Applications, 41(7): 3506–3513, 2014.
4. Deng ZhiHong, Wang ZhongHui，and Jiang JiaJian. A New Algorithm for Fast Mining Frequent Itemsets Using N-Lists. SCIENCE CHINA Information Sciences, 55 (9): 2008-2030, 2012.
5. Deng Zhihong, Tang Shiwei, Zhang Ming, Yang Dongqing, and Chen Jie. Overview of Ontology. Acta Scicentiarum Naturalum Universitis Pekinesis, 38(5)：730-738, 2002.
1. Ting Huang, Zhi-Hong Deng, Gehui Shen, Xi Chen. A Window-Based Self-Attention Approach for Sentence Encoding. Accepted by Neurocomputing.
2. Gehui Shen, Zhi-Hong Deng, Ting Huang, Xi Chen. Learning to Compose over Tree Structures via POS Tags for Sentence Representation. Accepted by Expert Systems with Applications.
3. Zhi-Hong Deng. Mining high occupancy itemsets. Future Generation Computer Systems, 2020, 102(1):222-229.
4. Zhiqing Sun, Zhuohan Li, Haoqing Wang, Di He, Zi Lin, Zhi-Hong Deng. Structured Decoding for Non-Autoregressive Machine Translation. Accepted by Thirty-third Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeuIPS), 2019.
5. Ting Huang, Gehui Shen, Zhi-Hong Deng. Leap-LSTM: Enhancing Long Short-Term Memory for Text Categorization. IJCAI 2019, pages: 5017-5023
6. Zhiqing Sun, Jian Tang, Pan Du, Zhi-Hong Deng, Jian-Yun Nie. DivGraphPointer: A Graph Pointer Network for Extracting Diverse Keyphrases. SIGIR 2019, pages: 755-764.
7. Zhiqing Sun, Zhi-Hong Deng, Jian-Yun Nie, Jian Tang. RotatE: Knowledge Graph Embedding by Relational Rotation in Complex Space. In ICLR 2019.
8. Zhiqing Sun, Zhi-Hong Deng. Unsupervised Neural Word Segmentation for Chinese via Segmental Language Modeling. EMNLP 2018, pages: 4915–4920.
9. Zhi-Hong Deng. An efficient structure for fast mining high utility itemsets. Applied Intelligence, 2018, 48(9): 3161–3177.
10. Meng Zou, Junyang Li, Gehui Shen, Zhi-Hong Deng. TIER: A Novel Model Based on POS Information to Generate Dialogue. CCIS 2018, pages: 436-440.
11. Meng Zou, Xihan Li, Haokun Liu and Zhihong Deng. MEMD: A Diversity-Promoting Learning Framework for Short-Text Conversation. In COLING 2018, pages: 1281–1291.
12. Tung Kieu, Bay Vo, Tuong Le, Zhi-Hong Deng, Bac Le. Mining top-k co-occurrence items with sequential pattern. Expert Systems with Applications, 2017, 85: 123-133.
13. Bay Vo, Sang Pham, Tuong Le, Zhi-Hong Deng. A novel approach for mining maximal frequent patterns. Expert Systems with Applications, 2017, 73: 178-186.
14. Gehui Shen, Yunlun Yang and Zhi-Hong Deng. Inter-Weighted Alignment Network for Sentence Pair Modeling. In EMNLP 2017, pages: 1190-1200.
15. Liangchen Wei, Zhi-Hong Deng. A Variational Autoencoding Approach for Inducing Cross-lingual Word Embeddings. In IJCAI 2017, pages: 4165-4171.
Introduction to Machine Learning, since 2007, For undergraduate students
Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (Practice Course), since 2019, For undergraduate students
Algorithm Design and Analysis (Seminar Course), 2014-2019, For undergraduate students
Neural Networks and Deep Learning, 2016-2017, For graduate students
Advance Topics on Deep Learning, 2018,2020, For graduate students
Intelligent Information Retrieval and Web Search, 2004-2015, For graduate students
AAAI, ACL, EMNLP, ICML, ICLR, IJCAI, NIPS